In this Amazon Web Services Training Course, you will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution. Your architectural solution may differ depending on industry and business size. Because there is no one-size-fits-all design, this Amazon Web Services Training Course highlights some AWS Cloud design patterns to help you learn how a service may fit in the overall cloud design. It also covers the best practices and lessons learned.
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures
- Systems engineers and developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS
- Attended AWS Essentials or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts