- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Exam
About Our Boot Camps
Our boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All Cyber Security Training Course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available
About this Cyber Security Training Course
Certified Penetration Testing Engineer certification Cyber Security Training Course is built firmly upon proven, hands-on, Penetration Testing methodologies utilized by our international group of vulnerability consultants.
The CPTE presents information based on the 5 Key Elements of Pen Testing; Information Gathering, Scanning, Enumeration, Exploitation and Reporting. The latest vulnerabilities will be discovered using these tried and true techniques. This Cyber Security Training Course also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities, justify testing activities and optimize security controls to reduce risk associated to working with the internet. Besides utilizing ethical hacking methodologies, be prepared to learn penetration testing using advanced persistent threat techniques.
The CPTE was developed around principles and behaviors used to combat malicious hackers and focuses on professional penetration testing rather than ethical hacking. With this in mind, the CPTE certification Cyber Security Training Course is an up-grade to the EC-Council CEH!
- A minimum of 12 months experience in networking technologies
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Network+, Microsoft, Security+
- Basic Knowledge of Linux is essential
- Pen Testers
- Ethical Hackers
- Network Auditors
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Vulnerability Assessors
- Cyber Security
Cyber Security Training Course Objective
Upon completion, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer students will be able to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)PTE exam.