- Understand the Cisco Unified CCE solution, architecture, solution options, integrated features, and call flow options.
- Understand basic principles and configuration requirements for ACD activity in Cisco Unified CM, Cisco Unified CVP, ICM, and how to access and use the Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Understand requirements and configurations to implement IVR activity in Cisco Unified CVP.
- Understand and use administrative features and functions of ICM and implement more complex routing to include Precision Routing, routing from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and routing in a ring-no-answer condition.
- Understand basic concepts and terms to access, view, modify reports and use other reporting functions provided by Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- A Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full audio capabilities.
- Must have already installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Basic familiarity with automatic call distribution (ACD) systems and interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
Who Should Attend
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center.
- System and technical support engineers.
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
- Administrative and reporting personnel.