- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine’s capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible tablet PC, the recommended system requirements and instructions to access the course kit content can be found at the following link: Digital Course Kit Requirements and Instructions
Please be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing. You can print up to 10 pages only in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic IP telephony concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Cisco IP phones, Cisco IP Communicator Contact Center operations
Who Should Attend
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products.