- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine’s capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible iPad or Android tablet. The recommended system requirements and instructions to access the course kit content can be found at the following link: Digital Course Kit Requirements and Instructions
Please be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing. You can print up to 10 pages only in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Implement WAN connectivity
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Who Should Attend
- Target Candidate: Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The course is also appropriate for pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
- Key Job Tasks:
- Configure: Implement the identified solution by applying the planned implementation processes using Cisco IOS commands and applications in the correct order to the selected devices and portions of the network.
- Verify: Use the appropriate show and debug commands and applications to ensure that the solution was correctly implemented and is performing as desired.
- Troubleshoot: Use the appropriate show and debug commands and applications to identify the cause of basic-level network issues and correctly implement a solution that ensures that the network is performing as desired.
- Job roles: Entry Level Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Support Technician or Help Desk Technician.