About Our Boot Camps
Our boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- All CompTIA Training Course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Test Pass Guarantee
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available
About this CompTIA Training Course
The Security+ Certification Prep Course provides the basic knowledge needed to plan, implement, and maintain information security in a vendor-neutral format. This includes risk management, host and network security, authentication and access control systems, cryptography, and organizational security. This course maps to the CompTIA Security+ certification exam (SY0-501). Objective coverage is marked throughout the course.
Our Security+ courseware has received the CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC) validation, assuring that all test objectives are covered in the training material.
What is Security+ Certification?
The Security+ certification is considered to be the minimum level of certification for all IT security positions beyond entry-level. This course delivers the core knowledge required to pass the exam and the skills necessary to advance to an intermediate-level security job.
Students will benefit most from this course if they intend to take the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 exam.
This course assumes basic knowledge of using and maintaining individual workstations.
Attendees should be CompTIA A+ certified (or have equivalent experience) and CompTIA Network+ certified (or have equivalent experience) with 2-3 years networking experience.
At CompTIA Training Course Completion
In the Security+ Certification Prep Course, you will learn to:
- Proactively implement sound security protocols to mitigate security risks
- Quickly respond to security issues
- Retroactively identify where security breaches may have occurred
- Design a network, on-site or in the cloud, with security in mind