Don’t want to wait for the live instructor date? Get a self-study version and start learning right now!
If self-study is not for you, book the live date and we will reimburse you for the cost of the self study that you had purchased. Save time and money.
The CISSO addresses the broad range of industry best practices, knowledge and skills expected of a security manager/officer. The candidate will learn in-depth theory pertaining to the practical implementation of core security concepts, practices, monitoring and compliance in the full panorama of IS management. Through the use of a risk-based approach, the C)ISSO is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards.
The CISSO is the updated version with the latest and greatest content, which will also prepare the student for the CISSP exam. Students will come away with a thorough understanding of IT Security through the perspective of ISC2 and the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), and will be prepared to take the CISSP exam. (bought separately from ISC2).
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Security Officer students will not only be able to establish industry acceptable Cyber Security & IS management standards with current best practices but also be prepared to competently take the CISSO and CISSP exams.
C)ISSO EXAM INFORMATION:
The Certified Information Systems Security Officer exam IS INCLUDED in the cost of this course and can be taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
CISSP EXAM INFORMATION:
- CISSP® Exam: The CISSP® is a 4 hour exam proctored by ISC2. You must have both industry experiences as well as have an acceptable passing score under ISC2 standards.
- Exams are purchased and administered through Pearson VUE.
- Module 1: Risk Management
- Module 2: Security Management
- Module 3: Identity Management
- Module 4: Access Controls
- Module 5: Security Models
- Module 6: Operations Security
- Module 7: Symmetric Cryptography and Hashing
- Module 8: Asymmetric Cryptography and PKI
- Module 9: Network Connections
- Module 10: Network Protocols and Devices
- Module 11: Telephony, VPNs and Wireless
- Module 12: Security Architecture
- Module 13: Software Development Security
- Module 14: Database Security
Module 15: Malware and Software Attacks
- Module 16: Business Continuity
- Module 17: Incident Management
- Module 18: Physical Security
WHY TAKE THIS BOOTCAMP?
– You can start by taking a self-study version of CISSO. That course alone should be enough to help you pass CISSO/CISSP exams.
– If, after taking the self-study version, you still feel like you need more training choose one of the nearest date of the instructor led boot camp. We will deduct the cost of the self study course.