Who Should Attend?
- Virtualization Administrators, Cloud Administrators,
CIO, Virtualization and Cloud Auditors, Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers, anyone that needs a general understanding of security in the Cloud, those seeking the CCSP Certification.
The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge – either because of implementation or governance. Yes, governance of security, related to your cloud vendor is a huge challenge. However, many global standards have been developed that provide a great baseline for cloud security along with governance.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
- Module 2 – Cloud Risks
- Module 3 – ERM and Governance
- Module 4 – Legal Issues
- Module 5 – Virtualization
- Module 6 – Data Security
- Module 7 – Data Center Operations
- Module 8 – Interoperability and Portability
- Module 9 – Traditional Security
- Module 10 – BCM and DR
- Module 11 – Incident Response
- Module 12 – Application Security
- Module 13 – Encryption and Key Management
- Module 14 – Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Module 15 – Auditing and Compliance
Upon completion, the Certified Cloud Security Officer candidate will be able to competently take the CCSO exam.