The Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
Before attending this Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Course, students must have:
Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas)
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
At Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Course Completion
After completing this Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Course, students will be able to:
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation.
- Describe Power BI desktop modelling.
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization.
- Implement the Power BI service.
- Describe how to connect to Excel data.
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data.
- Connect directly to data stores.
- Describe the Power BI developer API.
- Describe the Power BI mobile app.