In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions. The course covers provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
In this course will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure Platform as a Service feature and services in their development solutions. Students will learn how to create and manage Azure App Service resources, integrate push and offline sync in their mobile apps, and how to document an API. Students will also learn how to create and test Azure Functions.
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions. It covers Azure Table storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob, and developing against relational databases in Azure.
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to include Azure authentication and authorization services in their development solutions. Students will learn how identity is managed and utilized in Azure solutions by using the Microsoft identity platform. Students will also learn about access control (claims-based authorization and role-based access control) and how to implement secure data solutions. Throughout the course students learn how to create and integrate these resources by using the Azure CLI, REST, and application code.
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure applications hosted in Azure are operating efficiently and as intended. Students will learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application. Students will also learn how to implement autoscale, instrument their solutions to support monitoring and logging, and use Azure Cache and CDN options to enhance the end-user experience.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn core concepts for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Learn how to deploy AKS clusters
- Publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- Learn about Azure Container Instances and how to deploy to them
- Understand the core features and functionality of Azure Functions
- Be able to create functions, bindings, and triggers
- Know common patters for Durable Functions and be able to create them
- Understand when and why to use Azure Blob storage
- Know how to set and retrieve Blob storage properties and metadata
- Know how to replicate and copy Blobs
- Understand encryption options
- Learn how to encrypt data with Transparent Data Encryption
- Manage and utilize encryption keys by using the Azure key Vault
- Understand how Azure Cache for Redis operates and how to configure and interact with it
- Know how to manage Azure CDN