A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
At course completion
- Identify platform components.
- Understand administrator options.
- Effectively model data.
- Build a basic model driven application on the Power Platform.
- Build a basic canvas application on the Power Platform.
- Manage user’s access to data and functionality using security.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.