What is Self-Paced Learning?
Self-Paced Learning is for IT Professionals who can’t take the time for in-class training. With Self-Paced learning you have the option of self-directed online Microsoft-Certified training, mentored by MCT’s. This is not an instructor-led training session.
Complete the training when it suits you
Self-Paced Learning is 24/7, with 30 calendar days of access to complete the training. You will have access to an MCT for help and guidance. Because it’s Microsoft-Certified training the training prepares you to challenge the related exam to keep up your Microsoft certifications.
How does it work? We have a bank of mentors accessible through a web portal, for which you receive access on purchase of the mentored training. One of the mentors, if not more, is online and available daily until at least 8 pm EST Monday to Friday by email, and may also respond by phone/Skype as feasible during that time. After 8 pm and on weekends the mentors monitor their portal and email will respond ASAP, within 24 hours if not sooner.
Is there a limit for accessing the material? There is no limit as to when you can access the courseware and labs during the 30-days, and the mentors are online all day and then periodically after 8 pm EST, so you will be able to go through the training as quickly and reasonably feasible within your 30 calendar day access period.
3-Day courses available to be taken as mentored learning:
- 10159A: Updating Your Windows Server 2008 Skills to Windows Server 2008 R2
- 10263A: Develop Communication Foundation Solutions with Visual Studio 2010
- 10337A: Updating Your SQL Server 2008 BI Skills to SQL Server 2008 R2
- 10748A: Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 10802A: Microsoft Enterprise Search for IT Professionals
- 10805A: Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Search for Application Developers
- 10953A: HTML5 Programming
- 40008A: Updating your Database Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 40009A: Updating your Business Intelligence Skills to SQL Server 2012
- 6234A: Implementing/Maintaining SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
- 6235A: Implementing/Maintaining SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- 6236A: Implementing/Maintaining SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- 6292A: Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
- 6293A: Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the Enterprise
- 6418C: Deploying Windows Server 2008
- 6426C:Configure & Troubleshoot Identity & Access Solutions Win2008 ServerAD