- Getting Started with PowerPivot
- This initial lesson shows students how to: explore the PowerPivot application, import data from sources, refresh data, and create linked tables.
- Manipulating PowerPivot Data
- Students will then move on to learning how to: organize and format tables, create calculated columns, sort and filter PowerPivot data, and create and manage table relationships.
- Creating PowerPivot Reports
- In this lesson, students build upon what they have learned by being shown how to: create PivotTables and PivotCharts, filter data using slicers, and present PivotTable data visually.
- Using DAX Functions in PowerPivot
- Here, students will learn how to: manipulate PowerPivot data using DAX functions, extract data from tables using functions, and work with time dependent data.
- Distributing PowerPivot Data
- This course wraps up with a look at how to protect reports and how to save reports in different file formats.
Private training is available for this course.