- Opening and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
- First things first, this lesson is going to teach users how to access SharePoint sites and navigate through them.
- Working with SharePoint Content
- This is where students will learn how to add documents to SharePoint and search a SharePoint site.
- Using Lists
- We’re going to take a look at lists here. Up for discussion is how to: add items to lists, modify list items, configure list views, and filter, group, and sort lists.
- Using Collaboration and Communication Features
- Collaboration is what SharePoint is all about, the name basically says that: share point. In this lesson, your students will learn how to update and share a profile, share and follow content, and create a blog post.
- Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office
- SharePoint is a Microsoft product, and so it Office, it only makes sense that they would work together and that’s what is covered here. This lesson looks at: how to open and save SharePoint documents in Office, how to use document version, and how to access SharePoint using Outlook 2016.
- Accessing SharePoint Using Alternate Methods
- Finally, your students will look at how to synchronize OneDrive with SharePoint and how to use SharePoint with a mobile device.