- Developing Macros
- This lesson gets students right into the thick of developing macros for Excel 2016. It shows how to create a macro using the Macro Recorder, how to edit a macro, and how to debug a macro. It also covers how to customize the Quick Access toolbar and hotkeys and looks at how to set macro security.
- Formatting Worksheets Using Macros
- Lesson two digs into the skills of worksheet formatting. Covered in this lesson is how to: insert text with a macro, format text with a macro, sort data with a macro, duplicate data with a macro, and generate a report with a macro.
- Creating an Interactive Worksheet
- The third of five lessons in this course covers interactive worksheets. Up for consideration here are the topics of how to determine the appropriate dialog box types to use and how to capture user input using a variety of techniques.
- Working with Multiple Worksheets
- The topics of this lesson are how to: insert, copy, and delete worksheets using macros, rename worksheets using macros, modify the order of worksheets using macros, and print worksheets using macros.
- Performing Calculations
- The final lesson of this course covers how to create user-defined functions in macros and how to automate SUM functions with a macro.
Private training is available for this course.