- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2016
- In this lesson, students will learn how to identify the elements of the Excel interface, create a basic worksheet, and use the help system.
- Performing Calculations
- This lesson covers how to create formulas in a worksheet, insert functions in a worksheet, and reuse formulas.
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Next, students will learn how to manipulate data, as well as how to insert, manipulate, and delete cells, columns, and rows. Searching for and replacing data and how to spell check a worksheet are also discussed.
- Formatting a Worksheet
- This lesson covers how to modify fonts, add borders and colors to cells, apply number formats, align cell contents, and apply cell styles.
- Printing Workbook Contents
- In this lesson, students will learn how to define the basic page layout for a workbook, refine the page layout, and apply print options.
- Managing Large Workbooks
- This lesson will teach students how to format worksheet tabs, manage worksheets, and manage the view of worksheets and workbooks.
- Customizing the Excel Environment
- In this final lesson, students will learn how to customize general, language, formula, proofing, and saving options. It also covers how to use Excel’s version control features, customize the ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar, enable add-ins, and customize advanced and Trust Center options.
Private training is available for this course.