- Automating Worksheet Functionality
- This lesson gives students the skills to dig into automating worksheet functionality. Along the way they will learn how to update worksheet properties, create and edit a macro, apply conditional formatting, and add data validation criteria to a workbook.
- Auditing Worksheets
- This lesson digs deeper into worksheets and students will learn here how to: trace cells, troubleshoot invalid data and formula errors, watch and evaluate formulas, and create a data list online.
- Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Now that your students are very well versed in worksheets, it’s time to move into a deeper look at data with this lesson. Students will learn here how to: create Sparklines, create scenarios, perform a what-if analysis, perform statistical analysis with the Analysis ToolPak, and create interactive data with Power View.
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Often times, users of Excel will be juggling multiple workbooks at once and this lesson takes a look at that skill. This lesson will teach students how to: consolidate data, link cells in different workbooks, and merge workbooks.
- Exporting Excel Data
- Your students have their data and they want to export it, well they can learn about that here. This lesson covers how to: export Excel data, import an delimited text file, integrate Excel data with the web, and create a web query.
- Importing and Exporting XML Data
- This course wraps up here with this lesson showing your students how to import and export XML data.
Private training is available for this course.