- Creating Advanced Formulas
- In this lesson, students will learn how to use range names in formulas and functions, as well as how to use specialized functions.
- Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Next, students will learn how to analyze data by using text, logical, lookup, date and financial functions.
- Organizing and Analyzing Datasets and Tables
- This lesson covers how to create and modify tables, sort and filter data, use subtotal features, and work with database functions.
- Visualizing Data with Charts
- Students will learn how to create charts, as well as how to modify and format existing charts. They will also learn how to create a trendline and advanced charts.
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Creating a PivotTable, filtering data using slicers and, analyzing data using PivotCharts will be covered in this lesson.
- Inserting Graphics
- Next, students will learn how to insert, modify, layer and group graphical objects. We will also take a look at how to incorporate SmartArt into workbooks.
- Enhancing Workbooks
- In this final lesson, students will learn how to customize workbooks, manage themes and, create and use templates. Protecting files and preparing a workbook for multiple audiences will also be covered.
Private training is available for this course.