- Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- This lesson gives students a look at the PowerPoint environment and how to modify it. They will learn about how to customize the user interface and how to set options.
- Customizing Design Templates
- Making the most of the customizability of PowerPoint is the focus of this lesson, templates in particular. This lesson gives your students a look at how to create and manage sections, modify slide masters and slide layouts, add headers and footers, and modify the notes master and the handout master.
- Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- SmartArt can add so much to any presentation and help bring it to life. This lesson shows your students how to create SmartArt and how to modify SmartArt.
- Working with Media and Animations
- Various types of media and animations are also items that can be used to enhance presentations. This lesson looks at them and how students can add audio and video to a presentation and how to customize animations and transitions.
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Sometimes a presentation is the work of many hands and therefore collaboration is possible in PowerPoint. Students are shown in this lesson how to add comments to a presentation, how to review a presentation, and how to store and share presentations on the web.
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Here’s where your students get a better grip on how to customize their slide shows. This lesson covers how to: annotate a presentation, set up a slide show, create a custom slides show, add hyperlinks and action buttons, and record a presentation.
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- This course wraps up with the security and distribution of a presentation. The topic here are: secure a presentation, present a slide show online and create a video or CD.
Private training is available for this course.