- Creating and Configuring Site Collections
- This first lesson covers how to create a site collection, set quotas, configure audit options, and how to back up a site collection.
- Configuring Top-Level Sites
- Here, students are shown how to manage features and apps, how to add an RSS feed to a site, and how to create and configure document sets.
- Configuring Site Collection Metadata
- This lesson looks at creating content types and adding columns to content types.
- Archiving and Compliance
- Students are taught in this lesson how to configure site policies, configure in-place records management, configure information management policies, and configure and use the Content Organizer.
- Creating Workflows
- Workflows get a discussion here with the topics covering what workflows are, about the components of a workflow and how to plan and develop a SharePoint workflow.
- Implementing and Configuring Search
- Search no more, this course is at an end and covered in this final lesson is: how to configure search options and how to configure search alerts.