- Collaborating on Documents
- This lesson begins with a look at modifying user information and sharing documents. We also take a look at working with comments and comparing document changes. The lesson concludes with reviewing a document, merging document changes and coauthoring documents.
- Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- This lesson explores how to annotate documents with reference tools, such as captions, cross-references, bookmarks, hyperlinks, footnotes, endnotes, citations, and bibliographies.
- Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- This lesson looks at ways to enhance and streamline long documents. Topics include adding cover pages; creating an index, table of contents, and ancillary tables (such as a table of authorities); managing outlines; and working with master documents and subdocuments.
- Securing a Document
- This lesson covers how to suppress information from a document, set editing restrictions, add a digital signature to a document, and restrict document access.
- In this lesson, students will learn how to create, and manipulate forms. Techniques for saving and exporting form data are also covered.
Private training is available for this course.