- Working with Tables and Charts
- To begin the course, students will learn how to work with tables by sorting data, controlling cell layout, and performing calculations. Students will also learn how to create and modify charts.
- Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- This lesson focuses on creating and modifying text, list, and table styles. Applying and customizing document themes will also be covered.
- Using Images in a Document
- This lesson will cover resizing images, adjusting image appearance, and integrating pictures and text. Adding screenshots and videos to a document are also discussed.
- Creating Custom Graphic Elements
- Several other types of graphics are covered in this lesson, including text boxes, shapes, WordArt, and SmartArt.
- Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- This lesson takes a closer look at Building Blocks, particularly Quick Parts and fields.
- Controlling Text Flow
- This lesson covers four main techniques for controlling text flow: setting paragraph options, using section breaks, formatting text as columns, and linking text boxes.
- Using Templates
- This lesson explores how to create, modify, and manage templates.
- Using Mail Merge
- This lesson focuses on performing a mail merge. Information is also provided on creating a data source and merging envelopes and labels.
- Using Macros
- The final lesson of this course looks at automating tasks using macros.
Private training is available for this course.