- Managing the Project Environment
- Students will start in this lesson by learning how to link projects. They will then progress through learning how to create and user resource pools, how to baseline a project, how to work with custom fields, how to change project options and extend Project with apps.
- Managing Task Structures
- This lesson covers several topics. Here, your students will learn how to: change a task list, create a network diagram, manage the critical path, use lag and lead, update project work, and analyze earned value.
- Generating Project Views
- The four topics in this lesson are: Use View Commands, Use Existing Views, Create Custom Views, and Format and Share the Timeline View.
- Producing Project Reports
- Topics in this final lesson show students ways to: use existing reports and create custom ones, and export visual reports.