After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
- Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration.
- Configure an advanced VoiceXML (VXML) application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools; present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
- Provision CCE to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) calls to the Contact Center using CUCM and CCE configuration tools. This functionality enables CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side Interactive Voice Response [IVR] Ports). This functionality can also enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents, whether existing or new.
- Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
- Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment.
Outline: Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEAA)
- Review PCCE Architecture and Components
- Review PCCE Protocols
Introducing Bulk Import Tools
- Use the PCCE Bulk Import Tool
- Use Bulk Import Templates
Configuring Advanced Scripting and CCE Data Exchange
- Design for Advanced Scripting
- CCE Data Exchange
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Initiated Call Flows
- Understand Transfer Types and Cisco Unified Custom Voice Portal (CVP) Call Flow Models
- Describe Subsequent Transfers
Using Gadgets to Customize the Finesse Desktop
- Obtain Finesse Custom Gadgets
- Deploy Finesse Custom Gadgets
Implementing Mobile Agent
- Examine Mobile Agent Functionality
- Identify Mobile Agent Architecture and Components
Implementing Post Call Survey
- Examine Post Call Survey Functionality
- Configure Post Call Survey