Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v1.0
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation.
- Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution.
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
Outline: Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE)
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Module 2: Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Module 3: Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Module 4: Installing and Configuring CCE VXML Solution
- Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound Options
- Module 6: Supporting CCE