This certification validates knowledge and skills in these key areas and more:
- Configuring and using the Mobility Master for consolidated network management
- Uses and advantages of clustering
- Redundancy and providing user seamless failover
- Utilizing MultiZone to have multiple and separate secure networks while using the same Access Point (AP)
- Utilizing secure Tunneled Node for wired switches
- Utilizing AirWave to monitor the health of the wired and wireless network
- Troubleshooting devices, users and applications on Aruba Mobile First networks
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Demonstrate your ability to implement and manage Mobile First Networking solutions utilizing advances and innovations from AOS8
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) who is proficient at building Mobile First Networks.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of one to two years experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
ACMA certification is a required prerequisite for ACMP. Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A71