Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 4 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* 1 year in IS Management
* Mile2 C)ISRM
- Module 1 – The Big Picture
- Module 2 – Domain 1 – Risk Identification Assessment and Evaluation
- Module 3 – Domain 2 – Risk Response
- Module 4 – Domain 3 – Risk Monitoring
- Module 5 – Domain 4 – IS Control Design and Implementation
Who Should Attend?
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, Certified Information Systems Risk Manager students will be prepared to pass the C)ISRM exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units)per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.