Key Course Information
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
* C)HT, C)OST or equivalent knowledge
* Mile2 C)NP
- Module 1 – Intro to Network Fundamentals
- Module 2 –The Physical Networking Fundamentals
- Module 3 – TCP/IP Primer
- Module 4 – Connecting Networks with Switches and Routers
- Module 5 – Wireless Networking
- Module 6 – Security Principles
- Module 7 – Defending the Network
- Module 8 – Network Technology Boom
- Module 9 – Day to Day Networking
- Module 10 – Network Planning
* End Users
* Employees with access to computers
Upon completion, the Certified Network Principles candidate will be able to competently take the C)NP exams well as the CompTIA Network+ exam. You will have the knowledge to keep a companies’ IP network infrastructure secure.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Security Awareness 2, C)SA2 exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account.
Course exams are individually priced.
NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course.
Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class.
The cost of the exam is included with the purchase of an Ultimate Self-Study Combo.