- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
- Describe the services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
- Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
Who should attend
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.