Who should attend
To ensure your success, you will need the skills to create SharePoint sites, lists, and libraries, and to apply SharePoint site security.
In this course, you will implement and manage advanced SharePoint Site features based on business requirements. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Configure site settings.
- Integrate external data and apps.
- Configure custom content types, columns, and document sets.
- Manage information governance and compliance.
- Design and create a SharePoint site for an event.
Outline: Microsoft SharePoint Modern Experience: Advanced Site Owner (91097)
Module 1: Configuring Site Settings
- Configure SharePoint Site Settings
- Configure Navigation in SharePoint
- Plan and Implement SharePoint Hub Sites
Module 2: Integrating External Data and Apps
- Integrate Outlook with SharePoint
- Integrate Other Microsoft Apps with SharePoint
- Integrate Third-Party Apps and Services with SharePoint
Module 3: Configuring Custom Content Types, Columns, and Document Sets
- Create a Custom Content Type
- Add Columns to Content Types
- Create and Configure Document Sets
Module 4: Managing Information Governance and Compliance
- Configure Auditing in SharePoint
- Activate and Configure Information Management Policies
- Configure Retention Labels and Records Management
- Manage Files with the Content Organizer
Module 5: Designing and Creating a SharePoint Event Site
- Design a SharePoint Site for an Event
- Create a SharePoint Site for an Event