Who should attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage SharePoint team or communication sites in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019.
To ensure success in this course, students should have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 10 and later, and any or all of the desktop applications in the Microsoft Office suite, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. Students should also have basic SharePoint site user skills such as the ability to access and use documents and apps on a typical SharePoint site.
In this course, students will create a SharePoint team site and a communication site, perform basic content management tasks on SharePoint sites, and configure workflows with Forms and Flow. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Create and configure document libraries.
- Create and configure lists.
- Assign permissions and access rights.
- Create and configure a communication site.
- Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
Outline: Microsoft SharePoint Modern Experience: Site Owner with Microsoft Forms and Flow (91096)
Module 1: Creating and Configuring a New Site
- Create a Site in SharePoint
- Configure Site Look and Layout
Module 2: Creating and Configuring Document Libraries
- Create Document Libraries
- Configure File Versioning and Checkout
- Configure Content Approval
Module 3: Creating and Configuring Lists
- Add List Apps to a Site
- Create Custom Lists
- Create Calculated and Validated Columns
Module 4: Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Secure Sites with Permissions
- Secure Apps, Documents, and Files
Module 5: Creating and Configuring a Communication Site
- Create a Communication Site
- Configure a Communication Site
Module 6: Implementing Workflows with Forms and Flow
- Capture Data with Forms
- Store Form Data in SharePoint with Flow
- Automate Business Processes with Forms, Flow, and SharePoint