Who should attend
This course is designed for Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members within Microsoft SharePoint (using either a Microsoft SharePoint Online or a Microsoft SharePoint 2019 server).
To ensure success in this course, students should have basic end-user skills with a current version of Microsoft Windows for the desktop and any current version of Microsoft Office desktop software, plus basic competence with Internet browsing.
In this course, students will effectively utilize resources on a typical SharePoint team and communication sites while performing normal business tasks. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Interact with SharePoint sites.
- Work with documents, content, and lists.
- Share, follow, and collaborate on content.
- Interact with Office 365 files via SharePoint.
- Manage Office 365 apps with SharePoint.
Outline: Microsoft SharePoint Modern Experience: Site User (91095)
Module 1: Interacting with SharePoint Sites
- Access SharePoint Sites
- Navigate a SharePoint Site
- Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
Module 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Lists
- Store, Access, and Modify Documents and Files
- Add and Populate Lists
- Configure List Views, Filters, and Grouping
Module 3: Searching, Sharing, and Following Content
- Configure Your Delve Profile
- Share and Follow Content
- Search for Content
Module 4: Interacting with Office 365 Files
- Synchronize SharePoint Files with OneDrive
- Save and Share Office 365 Documents
- Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
Module 5: Managing Office 365 Apps with SharePoint
- Manage Microsoft Outlook with SharePoint
- Manage Microsoft Teams with SharePoint
- Manage Tasks with Planner and SharePoint