After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the architecture of SharePoint Online
- Have knowledge of all the components in SharePoint Online
- Have on hands on experience configuring the components of SharePoint Online
- Have hands on experience configuring the options
- Work with Site Collections and storage options
- Manage user profiles and social profiling
- Understand and configure data connectivity in SharePoint Online
- Build a taxonomy structure
- Understand and configure Search in SharePoint Online
- Configure and deploy apps
- Understand and define Enterprise content management and data loss prevention.
- Configure additional options and features in SharePoint Online such as Information Rights Management
No previous knowledge is required to attend this course.