- Troubleshoot problems with mail flow
- Troubleshoot message filtering in inboxes and Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Troubleshoot compliance and retention issues
- Troubleshoot encryption, auditing, and journaling
- Troubleshoot desktop Outlook clients
- Troubleshoot issues with mobile devices
- Troubleshoot Exchange Online configuration issues
- Troubleshoot hybrid and migration issues
Who should attend
The audience for this course is current or aspiring support engineers who work with customers and other stakeholders to understand the details of any Microsoft Exchange Online issues. They also interact with administrators and peers that work with other related technologies to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with PowerShell and the Exchange PowerShell module.
- Significant experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting Exchange environments.