- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Students will learn how to navigate the PowerPoint environment, create and save a PowerPoint presentation, and use PowerPoint help (including the new Tell Me feature).
- Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- This lesson covers the key steps in developing a PowerPoint presentation: selecting a presentation type, building the presentation itself, laying out the presentation, editing text, and viewing and navigating the presentation.
- Performing Advanced Text Editing
- This lesson provides techniques for formatting characters, paragraphs, and text boxes.
- Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Students will learn how to add images, screenshots, screen recordings, shapes, and WordArt to a presentation.
- Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Topics covered in this lesson include how to edit, format, group, and arrange objects. Students will also be introduced to PowerPoint’s animation features.
- Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- This lesson focuses on how to create and format a table. Ways to add data from other Microsoft Office applications are also discussed.
- Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Next, students will learn how to create, format, and manipulate a chart. The lesson will conclude with a brief look at inserting a chart from Microsoft Excel.
- Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- In this final lesson, students will learn how to review, print, and deliver a presentation. Techniques for applying transitions to slides will also be covered.
Private training is available for this course.