- Getting Started
- This lesson allows students to get up to speed by showing them how to navigate an account, find help and change account settings, and use desktop apps with Office 365.
- Communicating with the Outlook Web App
- This lesson focuses on communicating with the outside world. Here, students are shown how to: get started with the Outlook web app and configure it, manage contacts in the People app, and use the Calendar app.
- Communicating with Colleagues
- Internal communications come under the spotlight in this lesson which focuses on how to: use the newsfeed, get started with Yammer, and get started with Microsoft Teams.
- We’re all about business in this lesson, Skype for Business that is. This lesson looks at how to get started with Skype for Business 2016 and how to make calls with it.
- Working with Office Online Apps
- This final lesson deals with the Office Online Apps, and looks at how to use the online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Using Skype for Business 2016