- Review Cisco Unified CCX environment components
- Create prompt recording tools
- Create a helpdesk script
- Apply common sense principles for scripting and system management, such as:
- Prompt, document, and grammar management
- Using the default script
- Scripting for proper call termination and ending a script
- Abandon rates
- Exception handling
- Check Agent Availability before and after entering queue
- Using Java Methods for Holiday and Time of Day routing
- Setup access and use an external database
- Define and use skills
- Script for conditional routing
- Script for basic callback scenarios
- Setup and use enterprise data and session management
- Script for queuing and scheduled callback scenarios
- All students must have their own personal computer or laptop for access to lab systems, WebEx (for WebEx deliveries), and course materials (if electronic materials are used). These computers must conform with these capabilities:
- A Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full audio capabilities.
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any group policies that will limit their machine’s capabilities.
- Must have already installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator and/or have administrator rights to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Completion of the UCCXD course or equivalent knowledge and skills. Basic scripting and system knowledge is expected for all students.
Who Should Attend
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers who are responsible for deployment and application engineering for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express customers.
- System and technical support engineers.
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified CCX