- Creating a New Site
- This introductory lesson shows your students how to create a site and design a SharePoint site.
- Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Here, your students are going to learn how to: configure a document library for a team site, configure the site assets library for a site, and add a wiki to your site.
- Adding and Configuring Lists
- This lesson is all about lists and shows learners how to add: an announcement list, a task list, contact lists, calendar lists, and a custom list. It also looks at how to add a blog.
- Configuring Site Settings
- Site search options, site administration settings, and site navigation settings are all up for consideration here.
- Assigning Permission and Access Rights
- In this final lesson, your students are going to learn about configuring site permissions and security options as well as securing site components.